Learn how to put in a spouse that is dependent youngster, and/or moms and dad to your VA impairment advantages for extra settlement.
Am I entitled to extra VA impairment settlement for my dependent(s)?
You might qualify for extra disability payment for the spouse, son or daughter, and/or moms and dad in the event that you meet both of certain requirements the following.
Both these should be real. You:
- Meet the criteria for VA impairment settlement, and
- Have combined impairment score with a minimum of 30per cent
Incorporating a dependent might allow you to eligible to receive a greater payment re payment (also known as a benefit price).
Would you VA cons
A reliant is:
- A spouse (Note: we recognize same-sex and marriages that are common-law
- A parent, if you’re straight taking care of them and their earnings and web worth are below a specific amount
- An child that is unmarriedincluding an adopted youngster or stepchild) whom satisfies among the eligibility demands down the page