Saudi Me (the “Activities”) and the domain saudi.me (this “Website”) are operated by “Saudi Me Establishment”, which is referred to herein as “Saudi Me” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Intellectual Property Notice
This Website domain name is owned by “Saudi Me Establishment”, Website content is composed of copyrighted and industrial property which is owned or licensed to “Saudi Me Establishment”. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved and the sole property of the owner(s). You may not, except with express written permission of the owner(s), copy, distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any Website content.
You may not use this Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this Website;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software used in the provision of this Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party,
each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
Social Media Rules
The owner’s social media pages are intended for you, so that you can come and join the conversation, connect with other people and have fun sharing your thoughts and ideas. We want our online communities to be a place where everyone can feel comfortable, which means that there are rules of play. To ensure that visitors of our social media pages may enjoy a positive experience we ask that you do not send, post, upload, use or reuse any content or comments (including photos and videos) which may be:
- a violation of the terms and policies of the social media site concerned;
- threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting of violence or otherwise inflammatory;
- encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive to other cultures;
- promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services;
- political or religious activism;
- infringing on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- a solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- false, fraudulent or misleading;
- spam, corrupt or containing Viruses;
- off topic or unrelated to the Activities; or
- otherwise inappropriate for our social media communities.
Saudi Me does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages. We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any of our social media pages. You are solely responsible for the content of your comments and posts on our social media pages. The use of any of our social media pages by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
Should you find any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these Website Terms and Conditions then please report it to us here: email@example.com. Finally, please be aware that Saudi Me reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and/or disclose without compensation to you any content or comments that you post on our social media pages, including any ideas or information relating to the Park’s products. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and exploit, and to authorize us to use and exploit, any content or comments that you post on our social media pages. You agree not to enforce any moral or ancillary rights in or to such content or comments against us or our authorized users.
We are excited to have you in our social media community and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
If you do not act in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate without notification including any or all of the following:
deleting or hiding from view any posts or material uploaded by you;
reporting you to the social media site concerned;
banning you from accessing this Website and/or our social media pages in the future;
commencing legal proceedings against you; and
disclosing relevant information to law enforcement authorities.
Conditions of Sale
By purchasing your tickets online you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions of entry set out below.
To use tickets purchased on this Website, at the time of entry you must produce either:
- e-ticket (electronic form or printed copy); and
- the credit card used to purchase the tickets or valid government issued ID matching the name listed in the booking.
The validity of your ticket depends on the type of ticket you have purchased:
- Dated tickets: Benefit from lower rates if you tell us when you are visiting the Activity. These tickets are valid on the date you specified.
- Non dated ticket: maximum flexibility; these tickets are valid for six months from date of purchase.
Purchases must be made using a credit card and will be charged in Saudi Arabia Riyals.
Tickets purchased on this Website will be delivered via email to the email address supplied by the purchaser. If this email is not received, please contact us at +966 (55) 244 5666.
All purchases are final and no refunds will be provided, subject to our right to cancel any purchase prior to delivery, in which case amounts paid pursuant to cancelled purchases will be refunded.
Tickets shall be void if altered or if they are exchanged, transferred or resold except by licensed distributors as preapproved by Saudi Me in writing.
If you purchase products or services other than tickets on this Website, additional terms and conditions may apply. You will have the opportunity to review these prior to confirming your booking.
Activities Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entry into to the Activity is subject to the vendor’s terms and conditions of entry set out below:
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
- Ride operation is weather dependent. Severe weather conditions may result in the closure of certain rides.
- Due to ride manufacturer height and size safety restrictions, guests may not be able to experience all rides. Guests may be required to assess ability to enjoy a ride using the test seats provided outside the ride entrances.
- On selected attractions, prosthetic devices are not permitted and Guests must have two functioning arms and legs to ride. Unsecured assisted devices including, but not limited to, hearing aids and artificial eye must be secured or removed before riding.
- Children that are 3 years old and below are free in some rides. Please check individual activity pages for height restrictions. All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket. Government issued photo identification may be required to show proof of age.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. You agree that neither Saudi Me nor its sponsors, affiliates, landowners, lessees, staff, agents or representatives (“Associated Entities”) will be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within or around the Park (except in instances of death or personal injury caused by our direct negligence, and except to the extent that such liability cannot be disclaimed under Saudi Arabian law).
- Saudi Me reserves the right to deny admission or remove a guest(s) from the Park for any reason, including non-compliance with the Park’s terms and conditions of entry.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this Website, these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Me may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally
On the reverse side, you also can order informative article online cheap for a few moments and in low price tag. The sort of essay you’re looking for will be offered to you within the deadline provided to you. It’s possible for you to find a best custom essay You do not generally think what happens next. Anyway, until you get the essay, you have the Opportunity to examine the caliber of job a provider offers
binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website or to electronically open tickets purchased via this Website. Saudi Me will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website or tickets which is related to such software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, INCLUDING any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this website; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of tickets; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website; or (iv) any Virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Saudi Me, its Associated Entities and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Saudi Me or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of Saudi Me or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defense of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.